Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Notes from the European Graduate School Forthcoming

I've just returned from another round of classes at the European Graduate School in Saas-Fee, Switzerland and as I did last year, I will be posting the notes I took while there.

Here are the classes I sat:
I also have notes from the evening lectures by the above as well as the following:
These notes will be posted as quickly as I can type them up from my notebooks. I will do my best to embed the videos from the lectures as well as find .pdf's of the referenced materials as I did last year.

    6 comments:

    1. Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting! Partytent

      ReplyDelete
    2. Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

      ReplyDelete
    3. Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting!
      Partytent

      ReplyDelete
    4. Push Up Bh
      Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Bra Tape
      Instant breast lifts provides high-quality instant breast lifts and gel petals. Don't get tricked in buying copycats. Buy 3M quality lift and gel petals.

      ReplyDelete