Saturday, November 3, 2007

Updates

I've updated the links section (bricolage) to include some blogs that I've been reading frequently.

These sites have been most excellent for helping me understand better the effects of the recent subprime real estate market meltdown as well as the nature of the American economy in general. I have to confess I have no formal economic training nor a strong interest in economics (unless talking about Bataille) until my year of service in the Americorps*VISTA with a nonprofit microlender. Our clients, my neighbors, are by definition the subprime market and so these sites have helped me to understand my place in the scheme of things.

I don't post often here, but I anticipate this changing over the next several months as I am relocating overseas (so as to avoid the American recession - hah, there's no escaping it).

No comments:

Post a Comment